The 7707SVT-2 is a VistaLINK® capable S-Video fiber transmitter for broadcast quality signals. This single card module accepts two S-Video inputs, performs analog to digital conversion and transmits them over a single fiber. The companion 7707SVR-2 S-Video Fiber Receiver demultiplexes the signals and converts them back to analog form.
The fiber output of the 7707SVT-2 is available in an assortment of optical wavelengths accomodating 1310nm/1550nm, CWDM and DWDM transmission schemes.
The 7707SVT-2 occupies one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- Single card fiber multiplexor for up to two S-Video signals
- Supports both NTSC and PAL
- Broadcast quality analog video performance
- Meets or exceeds EIA/TIA RS250-C short haul specifications for analog video transport
- Superior digital data transmission
- Signal transport over fiber uninterrupted by loss of input video feeds
- Comprehensive Signal and card status monitoring via four-digit card-edge display, or remotely through SNMP and VistaLINK® capability
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame with no fiber disconnect/reconnect required
- Supports single mode and multi-mode fiber optic cable
- Optical output wavelengths at 1310nm, 1550nm, and up to sixteen CWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.2 compliant)
- DWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.1 compliant) also available