The 7890MG-8-10GE2 is part of the Evertz family of IP Gateway products, which utilize GE and 10GE networks for video and data transport.
The proliferation of carrier-grade IP networks and their associated capacity, flexibility and cost make them an attractive solution for modern video and data transport networks. Evertz gateway products facilitate the bridge between video and IP worlds, providing the extensive capability, control & monitoring, resilience and low latency demanded by video content creators and transport service providers.
The 7890MG-8-10GE2 has a dual trunk interface which allows for a full 1+1 redundant link.
7890MG-8-10GE2 provides up to 8x auto sensed ASI/SD/HD/3G and 2x GE/10GE data ports. To meet SLA requirements, each video interface port can also provide automatic, hitless switching between the dual links. In the event of failure or errors of one link, continuity of service remains uninterrupted.
The 7890MG-8-10GE2 is available in a compact easy to deploy 1RU chassis and a 3RU modular card that can be installed in a 7800 frame to provide high density Video/Audio/Data transport in addition to up/down stream signal processing.
- Video/GE Interface Ports
- Accommodates auto-sensed combinations of up to 8x bi directional video and 2x data access ports
- Auto-Sensing of ASI/SDI/HD-SDI/3G Input/Output Ports
- Hitless Switching (independent per video port) capability between main and backup network paths provides for un-interrupted signal reception when network fault occur
- Up to 4 access ports can be used to interface with existing Evertz ATP products, allowing transport of a wide variety of other signals including AES Audio, MADI, GPIO, RS232/422
- Video ports use industry standard SMPTE 2022-2 and SMPTE 2022-6 encapsulation for maximum compatibility
- Trunk Ports
- Dual trunk interface, which allow for full 1+1 redundant link
- Supports 10GE fiber, 1GE Fiber, and 1GE copper for each interface
- Available with optional 1310nm, 1550nm, and CWDM SFP/SFP+ modules
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame for low MTTR
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via optional front panel display or remotely through SNMP and VistaLINK
- Fully integratable with ATP Platform using MAGNUM
- Standalone web page for configuration is also available
|SFP Model||Wavelength||Optical Output Power||Receiver Sensitivity||Nominal Recieved Wavelength||Max Distance||Fiber Type|
|* On 2000MHz/km MMF, consult Evertz for max distance on other multimode fiber types