The 7880DEC-J2K-2IPASI is a JPEG2000 SD & HD decoder card which includes Evertz' versatile 3rd generation JPEG2000 codec. It offers user configurable JPEG2000 compression rates on ASI or IP, at better quality, higher rate and lower latency than previous generations. The 7880DEC-J2K-2IPASI is more robust in response to Network IP impairments and is equipped with two IP Data Ports. The 7880DEC-J2K-2IPASI also supports pass-through of up to 4 AES groups (16 channels) of embedded audio. Card functions are controlled via Evertz' VistaLINK® software.
The 7880DEC-J2K-2IPASI is an ideal product to decode back-hauled or archived high quality contribution video with ultra low end-to-end delay. The JPEG2000 codec offers superior quality over traditional MPEG compression without the any blocking artifacts. An ideal solution for pristine video and audio contribution.
- 1x HD/SD JPEG2000 Decoder
- Supports 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 1080i/60, 1080p/30, 1080p/30sF, 1080p/29.97, 1080p/29.97sF, 1080p/125, 1080p/25sF, 1080p/24, 1080p/24sF, 1080p/23.98, 1080p/23.98sF, 720p/60, 720p/59.94, 720p/50, 1035i/60, 1035i/59.94, 525i/59.94, 625i/50
- Selection of input format (ASI or IP)
- Select from multiple inputs(2x ASI and 2x IP)
- Handles up to 4 groups of audio (Pass through, no compression)
- All VANC & HANC passthrough
- Dual IP De-Encapsulation with forward error correction support
- VistaLINK® control
- Compatible with the companion encoder 7880ENC-J2K-IPASI
- 2 slot card (7 cards per 3RU)