The 570J2K-HW-X19 is the optimal multi-channel J2K encoding and decoding platform. With direct conversion of up to 12x signals utilizing JPEG2000 mezzanine compression, the 570J2K-HW-X19 series delivers unparalleled processing density. Equipped with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES128), the 570J2K-HW-X19 provides industry-leading encryption.
The exceptional density of the 570J2K-HW-X19 supports up to 12x channels of 3G, HD/SDI, SD/SDI or up to 3x channels of UHD JPEG2000 encoding. The 570J2K-HW-X19 will support up to 9x channels of 3G, HD/SDI, SD/SDI JPEG2000 or 2x channels of UHD JPEG200 decoding.
With a truly unique and flexible design, the 570J2K-HW-X19 supports a variety of operating modes. Supported modes include: 12x JPEG2000 encodes, or 9x JPEG2000 decodes, or 6x JPEG2000 encodes/6x decodes and 4x JPEG2000 encodes/4x decodes on a single 570J2K-HW-X19 module.
As infrastructures continue to migrate to an all-IP workflow, we provide further flexibility with more supported modes, including: 9x uncompressed IP inputs SMPTE ST 2022-6 or ST 2110 and provide 9x JPEG2000 encodes; or 9x JPEG2000 decodes providing 9x uncompressed IP outputs SMPTE ST 2022-6 or ST 2110; or 4x uncompressed IP inputs SMPTE ST 2022-6 or ST 2110 with 4x JPEG2000 encodes and with 4x JPEG2000 decodes and 4x uncompressed IP outputs SMPTE ST 2022-6 or ST 2110.
The 570J2K-HW-X19 features Evertz' fourth-generation ultra-low latency, high-density JPEG2000 codec technology over multiple dedicated 10GbE links and 2x dedicated 1GbE links.
The 570J2K-HW-X19 will provide auto-timing time-stamped Ethernet outputs, multi-resolution JPEG2000 streaming outputs and incorporates patent pending multi-path, multi-flow packet merge base network bit error resilience for 100% QoS.
Adding to the unique one of a kind platform, the 570J2K-HW-X19 also supports modes that include TICO compression encoding and decoding. The exceptional density of the 570J2K-HW-X19 supports up to 4x channels of UHD TICO encoding or decoding.
570J2K-HW-X19 also supports the latest XS encode/decode compression. It can encode/decode XS up to 16x channels of 3G-SDI or 12x channels of SMPTE ST 2022-6 or ST 2110.
The 570J2K-HW-X19 can be managed via integrated HTTP web interface as well as SNMP management via frame controller.
- 8 unique/flexible application modes to meet a variety of operating modes, see APP reference table for further information
- Forward Error Insertion and correction support (APP dependent)
- AES128 encryption and de-encryption support (APP dependent)
- Standards supported: 3840x2160p/59.94 (quad square), 3840x2160p/50 (quad square), 1080p/59.94, 1080p/50, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 720p/59.94, 720p/50, 525i/59.94, 625i/50
- Mezzanine Encode Processing and Encapsulation over IP
- Video JPEG2000, TICO (APP dependent) encoded to native resolution
- 4x groups of audio encapsulated
- Full VANC encapsulation and pass-through
- Mezzanine Decode Processing
- Video JPEG2000, TICO (APP dependent) decoded from native resolution
- 4x groups of audio de-capsulated and embedded into the SDI output
- Full VANC de-encapsulation and embedding on SDI outputs
- Control and Baseband Processing
- Modules support control over frame controller or direct Ethernet interface
- SNMP control from VistaLINK® or MAGNUM Unified Control