The 7880IPG8-10GE2 is the optimal Media Gateway SDI interface access points for next generation Hybrid Baseband/IP broadcast infrastructures.
With direct conversion of up to 6 signals to direct mezzanine compression via JPEG2000, the 7880IPG8 series delivers unparalleled processing densities. 7880IPG8-10GE2 port 7 & 8 also support up to 2 dedicated signal paths which could carry either of ASI, A-Link, TDM or P-Link data.
7880IPG8-10GE2 also supports HD/SDI, SD/SDI and ASI encapsulation. Encapsulation can be configured for any path 1-8 over a 10Gig interface or user configurable 1 Gig interface.
The 7880IPG8-10GE2 feature Evertz 3rd generation ultra low latency, high density JPEG2000 codec technology over 10GE Ethernet or user configurable 1GE Ethernet.
The 7880IPG8-10GE2 also provides per input AVM monitoring, auto-timing, time stamped Ethernet outputs, multi-resolution JPEG2000 streaming outputs.
The 7880IPG8 series modules incorporates patent pending multi-path, multiflow packet merge base network bit error resilience for 100% QoS.
A HOT Redundant (HTR) is also available provide 100% uptime under all electronic circuitry faults.
7880IPG8-10GE2 can be managed via Integrated HTTP web interface as well as SNMP management via Frame Controller.
- 6 x 3G/HD/SD JPEG2000 Encoder/Decoder Standards Supported: 1080p/59.94, 1080p/50,1080i/59.94,1080i/50, 720p/59.94,720p/50, 525i/59.94, 625i/50
- 2x A-Link / TDM / P-link data paths
- 3G/HD/SD/ASI Encapsulation over 10Gig or 1Gig
- Mezzanine Encode Processing and encapsulation over IP
- Video JPEG2000 encoded to native resolution
- 4 groups of audio encapsulated (8 groups for validated 1080p/60 sources)
- Full VANC encapsulation without delay
- Mezzanine Decode Processing
- Video JPEG2000 decoded from native resolution
- 4 groups of audio de-capsulated (8 groups for validated 1080p/60 sources)
- Full VANC decapsulation and embedding on SDI outputs
- Integrated Cross Connect for regeneration of SDI outputs
- Timing Management
- 7880IPG8-10GE2 accept streaming UTC via 10GE connection
- Time-stamping of all content output over ethernet (UTC at time of reception)
- Features a frame buffer that can be locked to local genlock or UTC and can be used for output phase alignment and auto timing between baseband and J2K signals
- Control and Baseband Processing
- Modules support control over frame ethernet or inband from 10G interface
- Modules have on board AVM on all baseband signals
- SNMP control from Vistalink or Magnum Unified Control
- REM-RX features re-direction of received J2k signal for NOC monitoring