The 7800PA-10GE2 is an integrated switch fabric that leverages 1GbE signaling without sacrificing flexibility and ease of use, necessary for video LAN/WAN transport applications.
As broadcasters transition to IP Network infrastructures (local head-end, media exchanges, etc.), the 7800PA-10GE2 offers a significant step forward in this process, with advances in security and simplicity of use.
Used in conjunction with Evertz' 788x series, the 7800PA aggregates IP connections from up to six demodulator cards. This provides a single IP connection for all modules; an additional backup port is also provided.
The 7800PA-10GE2 enables business-level flexibility by providing instant provisioning and control of your video IP network compared to traditional solutions that require months to provision and configure, without compromise to security and robustness.
- Private VLAN or port isolation for secure communications of downstream hosts or devices
- Traffic monitoring
- Point-to-point and multi-point signal distribution/contribution inside the facility
- High performance studio interconnects
- Content aggregation/disaggregation
- 100% quality of service
- Fully controlled and monitored via VistaLINK PRO
- Fully controlled by web interface