Interact with this product in a Layout Tool:
The 570FEC-HW-X19 platform is ideal for bulk FEC insertion and correction, offering flexibility with 3 modes of operations.
The first mode features bi-directional operation featuring up to 32x bi-directional processing flows. This mode will allow RTP and FEC insertion for up to 32x IP paths. FEC correction along with Multi-path Packet Merge will be applied for 32x processing paths.
The second mode of operation will insert FEC for up to 96x paths. It also supports RTP insertion.
The third mode of operation will perform FEC correction along with multi-path packet merge for up to 96x processing paths.
The 570FEC-HW-X19 incorporates patent pending multi-path, multi-flow packet merge, accepting packets from two diverse SFP paths. The multi-path, multi-flow based solution allows for bit error resilience and for 100% QoS.
The 570FEC-HW-X19 can be managed via integrated HTTP web interface as well as VistaLINK PRO and MAGNUM Unified Control.
- 3 modes of operation
- Up to 32x bi-directional processing paths that can insert FEC and apply FEC correction. This mode also supports Multi-Path Packet Merge and supports insertion or removal of RTP
- Up to 96x processing paths that can insert FEC and RTP
- Up to 96x processing paths that can apply FEC correction. This mode also supports Multi-Path Packet Merge and supports the insertion or removal of RTP Headers
- Modules support control over frame controller or direct Ethernet interface. SNMP control from VistaLINK PRO or MAGNUM Unified Control
|64x IP inputs to allow for 32x processing paths of FEC correction, 32x IP outputs with FEC insertion
|FEC Insertion Mode
|96x IP outputs with FEC insertion
|FEC Correction Mode
|192x IP inputs to allow for 96 processing paths of FEC correction
|SFP Ports Used
- 4x SFP Modules
- RTP Headers can be enabled or disabled for FEC correct paths
|FEC encoding (Pro MPEG forum code of practice #3 - release 2<cop3>) with L&D following the following range:
L*D ≤ 100
1 ≤ L ≤ 20
4 ≤ D ≤ 20
|IP address (IP, Subnet mask, Gateway) for the source
|IP address for the destination (Unicast and Multicast)
|Selection of the source port and destination port
|Join Multicast by providing correct messaging using IGMP v2, v3
|Selection of the UDP Ports
|Multi-path Packet Merge
|Number of Slots