The 570REM-TX8-10GE is a high-performance multi-channel encoding platform. The exceptional density of the 570REM-TX8-10GE supports up to 8x channels of 3G, HD/SDI, SD/SDI or up to 2x channels of UHD "Quad Square or 2SI" JPEG2000 encoding.
Providing further flexibility the 570REM-TX8-10GE provides 2x MOSAIC JPEG2000 encoded outputs. The 570REM-TX8-10GE2 also provides loop SDI outputs.
The 570REM-TX8-10GE will provide auto-timing time-stamped Ethernet outputs, multi-resolution JPEG2000 streaming outputs.
The 570REM-TX8-10GE can be managed via integrated HTTP web interface as well as SNMP management via Frame Controller.
- 8x 3G/HD/SD or 2x UHD JPEG2000 and 2x Mosaic JPEG2000 encodes
- 8x 3G/HD/SD SDI loop outputs
- Standards Supported: 3840x2160p/59.94/50 (Quad Division or 2sI), 1080p/59.94/50 Level A, 1080i/59.94/50, 720p/59.94/50, 625i/50 and 525i/59.94
- VSF TR-01 v2
- Mezzanine Encode Processing and Ecapsulation over IP: Video JPEG2000 encoded to native resolution, SMPTE ST 2110 encapsulation
- 4x groups of audio de-capsulated and pass-through
- Full VANC encapsulation and pass-through
- Modules support control over frame controller or direct Ethernet interface. SNMP control from VistaLINK PRO or MAGNUM Unified Control.