The 7882DM-LB series is a complete hardware based solution for demodulating digital DVB-S/S2/S2x satellite signals. With a modular form-factor and available multiple inputs and multiple demodulators per card, the 7820DM-LB series represents one of the highest density and most flexible solutions in the industry.
Applications include signal reception for cable, DTH and IPTV providers, or any other small to large head-end operators who need to receive and redistribute satellite content. The 7882DM-LB series provides ASI and IP outputs, ideal for turnaround, transcoding, monitoring or other applications where the received signal remains in the compressed domain. For baseband output, the demodulator may be coupled with an Evertz decoder module, providing a full IRD solution.
Monitoring parameters such as Es/N0, demodulator lock, RF power and FEC activity provide extensive information on received signal quality and robustness. These parameters as well as full control of the demodulator are relayed over SNMP, for convenient remote access using Evertz' own VistaLINK® PRO SNMP monitoring and control package.
For applications requiring decryption, the 7882DM-CA provides CA slots for installation of customer supplied DVB-CI compliant conditional access modules.
Features & Benefits
- DVB-S,DVB-S2, DVB-S2X capable
- Four DiSEqC 1.x compatible transmitter, 22-kHz
- One DiSEqC2.x compatible receiver, 22-kHz
- Signal quality monitoring, including Es/N0, demodulator locking, RF power and FEC activity
- Outputs are selectable among internal demods
- Standard support for advanced transport stream processing including service filtering and output bitrate control
- Standard support for advanced modulation schemes, including DVB-S2/S2X with 16APSK, 32APSK and 64APSK
- Long frames and Short frames
- CCM, VCM and ACM
- SCPC and MCPC support
- Automatic detection and configuration of modulation type, filter roll-off, symbol rate, pilot presence (on/off) and frame length
- Flexible transport stream processor: PID filtering and bitrate control
- Supports on-board Input auto-failover between various inputs including RF/ASI/ or IP inputs
- Optional IP FEC encoding in output streams (for -IP models)
- Optional BISS and BISS-E decryption
|Signal Type||Part Number||Number of RF||TSoIP||Tuner / Demodulator||TSoIP||ASI*||RJ-45||Frame Slots||DVB-CI Slot|
|*Note: ASI ports are individually configurable to be either input or output|
|DVBS / S2 / S2X