The 7881MUX-LITE-IP is a complete, flexible solution to concurrently demux and remux up to 16x SPTS/MPTS IP inputs across 16x SPTS/MPTS IP outputs. Support is available for multiple input types, including SPTS, MPTS and unicast/multicast addressing.
Controlled by the industry-leading VistaLINK® PRO CSM, the 7881MUX-LITE-IP offers grooming and re-multiplexing of pre-encoded content in a new single- or multi-program transport stream ready to be broadcast across DVB-S, DVB-T, DVB-C and IPTV networks.
The 7881MUX-LITE-IP supports advanced stream processing capabilities such as Program and PID remapping, DVB/ATSC table generation and per-program bitrate limiting to stop over bitrate inputs from disrupting groomed outputs.
When paired with VistaLINK® PRO CSM NMS, the 7881MUX-LITE-IP can also support in-band metadata insertion directly into a private PID. Downstream devices can receive this PID and process accordingly. Applications can vary from in-band firmware upgrade or data tags.
Features & Benefits
- Output TS bitrate configuration
- Internal TSM-Lite per stream: TS loss, CC, bitrate
- Automatic failover to the redundant incoming Transport via VistaLINK® PRO CSM NMS
- VLANs, VLAN tagging (passing or adding) for all 4x DATA ports
- Integrated with all Evertz products and easily managed with VistaLINK® PRO CSM NMS