The 3080IPG-ASI-IPGE platform is a complete hardware based solution to concurrently tranport ASI to IP, IP to ASI. It can also regenerate IP from IP input with different settings, such as MAC, IP Unicast/Multicast addressing, add RTP and FEC. The 3080IPG-ASI-IPGE platform is capable of bridging traditional compressed world (ASI) with the emerging video over IP networks.
Controlled by the industry leading VistaLINK® PRO, the 3080IPG-ASI-IPGE is a high density, high performance encap / de-encapsualtor. It offers the capability to send and receive 32 ASI signals from a unicast or multicast IP stream. For contribution application, the 3080IPG-ASI-IPGE offers industry leading standard FEC support for encapsulation or de-encapsulation.
The 3080IPG-ASI-IPGE fits in the Evertz® 3700FR, EMX1-FR and EMX3-FR and EMX6-FR chassis and is SNMP controlled via VistaLINK® PRO.
The 3080IPG-ASI-IPGE platform provides ASI inputs and outputs over DIN connectors and network interfaces via SFP RJ45 or SFP Fiber GigE. There are 2 ordering configurations, 4x SFP cages each capable of 1G Ethernet or 2x SFP+ cages each capable of 10G Ethernet.
The 3080IPG-ASI-IPGE platform is available in 3 density variations all offering high density conversions: 3080IPG-ASI16-IPGE, 3080IPG-ASI24-IPGE, 3080IPG-ASI32-IPGE
- 16/ 24/ 32xASI inputs per DVB TR101 891-213Mbits/s
- 16/ 24 /32xASI outputs per DVB TR101 891-213Mbits/s
- Internal TSM-Lite for monitoring (ETR-290)
- ASI Input bandwidth management, monitoring (Min and Max Bitrate Threshold)
- GigE bandwidth management
- De-encapsulation of incoming Transport Streams over IP with FEC support to ASI
- Auto fail-over to the redundant incoming Transport Streams over IP
- Encapsulation of outgoing Transport Streams over IP with FEC support from ASI
- Flexible SFP Ethernet I/O for 4x 10/100/1000 or 2x 10GbE I/O (SFP+)