The CP-6401E has 80 illuminated push buttons and is ideal for 64 input systems, needing selection of the source with a single button press. Alternatively, it can be used as an XY panel for systems up to 32x32.
- 15mm square buttons suitable for film legends with green LED illumination, uniform over whole legend surface
- Buttons with high quality positive action
- All panels are fully programmable to operate in a number of modes
- Split panels can be programmed in many ways, for instance, permitting two separate destinations to be controlled using two rows of source buttons
- Buttons can be programmed for breakaways
- Program/Preview/Take mode can be programmed, emulating vision mixer operation, useful in transmission environments
- Optional Lock button protects against accidental or unauthorized selections
- Camera joystick override on any eight inputs, with momentary or latching action
- Supports Qlink for legacy router control. Directly connects to most Evertz routers for simple router control. Contact factory to ensure support.
- Supports Ethernet for connection to MAGNUM Router Control system. (Please contact the Factory to obtain a list of Routers which can support Ethernet panels directly)