The CP-6408E is available for the control of multiple sources to eight destinations. The LED displays give visible readout of the current source status. The large keypad and eight character names provide great flexibility to name sources and destinations in larger systems. Flexible architecture permits any key to be programmed to provide any function.
- 24 button keypad.
- TAKE button for each destination.
- In use display for each destination for easy identification of status.
- Eight character names on high brightness green LED displays.
- Programmable display brightness.
- All buttons are fully programmable for different functions.
- Preset and in use displays to help avoid false selections.
- Optional LOCK button protects against accidental or unauthorized selections.
- Optional NEXT and LAST buttons to scan the available sources and destinations.
- Camera joystick override on any eight inputs, with momentary and latching action.
- Supports Qlink for legacy router control. Directly connects to most Evertz routers for simple router control. Contact factory to ensure support.
- Supports Ethernet for connection to MAGNUM Router Control system. (Please contact the Factory to obtain a list of Routers which can support Ethernet panels directly)