The CP-1000E control panel features assignable and dynamic LCD button technology. Each of the LCD buttons is capable of displaying multiple character text strings. The CP-1000E has 16 buttons offering 256 virtual buttons.
The CP-1000E panel is ideal in applications where changes to sources and destinations are needed regularly e.g. OB trucks or other applications where you need to pre-configure panels to suit different or recurring tasks.
The panel can be configured with a menu structure to allow quick navigation through the system. When a menu button is pressed, some or all of the buttons change their function and legend. Their operation is then defined by the configuration setup for this menu.
The panel represents a radical departure in control panel design resulting in the most flexible control panel on the market today.
- Flexible feature or menu driven configurations providing quick and simple access
- Easily reconfigured for regularly changing environments
- Each LCD display features a 32x24 dot matrix capable of supporting three rows of five character text or a graphic
- Each LCD illumination can be red, green or yellow with a two level programmable intensity providing visual indication of the button status
- Fully programmable button operation
- Button-per-source selection with Page mode NEXT and LAST buttons to select more sources
- LOCK or ENABLE button to protect against unauthorized or accidental selection
- Buttons can be programmed for breakaways or to give a menu structure to the panel
- Camera joystick override on any eight inputs, with momentary or latching action
- Supports Qlink for legacy router control. Directly connects to most Evertz routers for simple router control. Contact factory to ensure support.
- Supports Ethernet for connection to MAGNUM Router Control system. (Please contact the Factory to obtain a list of Routers which can support Ethernet panels directly)
|Joystick||8 Parallel contact closures, TTL levels (GPI). D9 male|
|Qlink||75Ω coaxial connection for direct connection to routers. BNC, “T” adapter and termination required.|
|Ethernet||Standard Ethernet interface for connection to MAGNUM Router Control system. RJ45. (Please contact the Factory to obtain a list of Routers which can support Ethernet panels directly)|
|Voltage||Autoranging 100V - 240V AC, 50/60Hz|
or 12V DC, 3A
|Fuse Rating||250V, 2A, time delay|
|Height||1.75" (45mm) 1RU standard rack height|
|Width||19" (483mm) rack mount|
|Depth||3.5" (89mm) not including connectors|
|Safety||ETL Listed, complies with EU safety directives|
|EMI/RFI||Complies with FCC Part 15 Class A regulations|
Complies with EU EMC directive
|Notes||• These part numbers refer to the hardware only. Precise operation is determined by the configuration of the control panel.|
|CP-1000E||Intelligent Remote Panel, 1RU 16 buttons|
|CP-1000E-DMK||Desk mount kit for CP-1000E|