The CP-2048E features assignable and dynamic LCD button technology. Each of the LCD buttons is capable of displaying a multiple character text string, graphics or custom characters. The CP-2048E panel has 48 buttons arranged in three rows of 16.
These panels are ideal in applications where changes to sources and destinations are needed regularly e.g. OB trucks or other applications where you need to pre-configure panels to suit different or recurring tasks.
The panel can be configured with a menu structure to allow quick navigation through the system. When a menu button is pressed some or all of the buttons change their function and legend. Their operation is then defined by the configuration setup for this menu.
The panel represents a radical departure in control panels design resulting in the most flexible control panel on the market today.
- Flexible feature or menu driven configurations providing quick and simple access
- Easily reconfigured for regularly changing environments
- Each LCD display features a 32x24 dot matrix capable of supporting three rows of five character text or a graphic
- Each LCD illumination can be red, green or yellow with a two level programmable intensity providing visual indication of the button status
- Fully programmable button operation
- Button-per-source selection with Page mode NEXT and LAST buttons to select more sources
- LOCK or ENABLE button to protect against unauthorized or accidental selection
- Buttons can be programmed for breakaways or to give a menu structure to the panel
- Camera joystick override on any eight inputs, with momentary or latching action
- Supports Qlink for legacy router control. Directly connects to most Evertz routers for simple router control. Contact factory to ensure support.
- Supports Ethernet for connection to MAGNUM Router Control system. (Please contact the Factory to obtain a list of Routers which can support Ethernet panels directly)
|Joystick||8 Parallel contact closures, TTL levels (GPI). D9 male|
|Qlink||75Ω coaxial connection for direct connection to routers. BNC, “T” adapter and termination required.|
|Ethernet||Standard Ethernet interface for connection to MAGNUM Router Control system. RJ45. (Please contact the Factory to obtain a list of Routers which can support Ethernet panels directly)|
|Voltage||Autoranging 100V - 240V AC, 50/60Hz|
or 12V DC, 3A
|Fuse Rating||250V, 1A, time delay|
|Height||3.5" (89mm) 2RU standard rack height|
|Width||19" (483mm) rack mount|
|Depth||3.5" (89mm) not including connectors|
|Safety||ETL Listed, complies with EU safety directives|
|EMI/RFI||Complies with FCC Part 15 Class A regulations|
Complies with EU EMC directive
|Notes||• These part numbers refer to the hardware only. Precise operation is determined by the configuration of the control panel.|
|CP-2048E||Intelligent Remote Panel, 2RU 48 buttons|
|CP-2048E-DMK||Desk Mount Kit for CP-2048E|