The CP-3201E has 40 illuminated push buttons and is ideal for systems with 32 sources leaving eight buttons to select destinations, locks, etc. Alternatively, it can be programmed with 16 source buttons and 16 destination buttons to provide an XY panel suitable for small systems.
- 15mm square buttons suitable for film legends with green LED illumination, uniform over whole legend surface
- Buttons with high quality positive action
- All panels are fully programmable to operate in a number of modes
- Split panels can be programmed in many ways, for instance, permitting two separate destinations to be controlled using two rows of source buttons
- Buttons can be programmed for breakaways
- Optional Lock button protects against accidental or unauthorized selections
- Camera joystick override on any eight inputs, with momentary or latching action
- Supports Qlink for legacy router control. Directly connects to most Evertz routers for simple router control. Contact factory to ensure support.
- Supports Ethernet for connection to MAGNUM Router Control system. (Please contact the Factory to obtain a list of Routers which can support Ethernet panels directly)