The CP-6400E is an advanced XY panel ideal for larger applications above 64x64 but can be used with any of Evertz' family of small routers such as Topaz, EQT and Xenon. It is typically used as a master panel to control any input or output. Its extra large keypad and eight character names provide great flexibility to name sources and destinations in larger systems. Flexible architecture permits any key to be programmed to provide any function.
- Extra large keypad are of 32 buttons
- Eight character names on high brightness green LED displays
- Programmable display brightness
- All buttons are fully programmable for different functions
- Preset and in use displays to help avoid false selections
- TAKE button optionally causes the source in use and preset displays to toggle, to reverse false selections
- Optional LOCK button protects against accidental or unauthorized selections
- Optional NEXT and LAST buttons to scan the available sources and destinations
- Camera joystick override on any eight inputs, with momentary and latching action
- Supports Qlink for legacy router control. Directly connects to most Evertz routers for simple router control. Contact factory to ensure support.
- Supports Ethernet for connection to MAGNUM Router Control system. (Please contact the Factory to obtain a list of Routers which can support Ethernet panels directly)