The CP-2032E features assignable and dynamic LCD button technology. Each of the LCD buttons is capable of displaying a multiple character text string, graphics or custom characters. The CP-2032E panel has 32 buttons laid out in two 16 button rows.
These panels are ideal in applications where changes to sources and destinations are needed regularly e.g. OB trucks or other applications where you need to pre-configure panels to suit different or recurring tasks.
The panel can be configured with a menu structure to allow quick navigation through the system. When a menu button is pressed some or all of the buttons change their function and legend. Their operation is then defined by the configuration setup for this menu.
The panel represents a radical departure in control panels design resulting in the most flexible control panel on the market today.
- Flexible feature or menu driven configurations providing quick and simple access
- Easily reconfigured for regularly changing environments
- Each LCD display features a 32x24 dot matrix capable of supporting three rows of five character text or a graphic
- Each LCD illumination can be red, green or yellow with a two level programmable intensity providing visual indication of the button status
- Fully programmable button operation
- Button-per-source selection with Page mode NEXT and LAST buttons to select more sources
- LOCK or ENABLE button to protect against unauthorized or accidental selection
- Buttons can be programmed for breakaways or to give a menu structure to the panel
- Camera joystick override on any eight inputs, with momentary or latching action
- Supports Qlink for legacy router control. Directly connects to most Evertz routers for simple router control. Contact factory to ensure support.
- Supports Ethernet for connection to MAGNUM Router Control system. (Please contact the Factory to obtain a list of Routers which can support Ethernet panels directly)