The 7721AE-A4 Analog Audio Embedder performs A/D conversion on 4 balanced pairs of analog audio (as one audio group) and embeds them into a 270Mb/s serial SD input video signal as specified by SMPTE ST 272. The companion 7720AD-A4 Audio De-embedder facilitates audio de-multiplexing at the destination.
The 7721AE-A4 occupies one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
VistaLINK® enables control and configuration capabilities via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). This offers the flexibility to manage the module status monitoring and configuration from SNMP enabled control systems such as Evertz VistaLINK® PRO.
- Automatic detection of video input format
- Supports 270Mb/s SD per SMPTE ST 259-C, and SDTi per SMPTE ST 305
- Programmable audio delays (up to 5 frames or 84 milliseconds)
- Selectable ancillary packet cleaning mode removes all audio before embedding
- Individual audio channel assignment for embedded audio group
- Audio mixer per audio channel to provide voice-over
- Upstream embedded Dolby E compatible (passed through)
- Monitoring headphone jack for audio input and embedded audio output
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four-character card-edge display and LEDs
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring and control via SNMP (using VistaLINK® PRO) when installed in 7800FR frame with a 7800FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller