The 7721AD8-HD Audio De-embedder extracts embedded audio from all 4 groups of a 1.5Gb/s serial HD or a 270Mb/s serial SD video signal as specified by SMPTE ST 299 or ST 272 respectively. The module supports 24-bit AES audio de-embedding for HD and 20-bit audio de-embedding for SD. Up to 16 selected channels may be de-embedded and directed to 8 AES outputs. In addition, a full 16x16 audio channel router is available for channel re-mapping.
The 7721AD8-HD is Dolby E® compliant and handles Dolby E® Metadata. Metadata is optionally de-embedded from VANC and can be provided as an output for downstream devices like Dolby E® or Dolby AC3® Encoders.
VistaLINK® enables control and configuration capabilities via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). This offers the flexibility to manage the module status monitoring and configuration locally or remotely.
- Audio de-embedding from 1.5 Gbs HD or 270 Mbs SD video
- Automatic detection of input video standard
- Two 1.5 Gbs HD or 270 Mbs SD serial video outputs
- Supports 24-bit AES audio de-embedding for HD and 20-bit AES audio de-embedding for SD
- Flexible 16x16 audio channel routing for channel re-mapping
- Dolby E® compliant with VANC decode and output of Dolby™ metadata
- Card edge display for status and miniature bargraphs for audio peak levels
- Card edge LEDs indicate video and audio signal presence and module fault
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via SNMP; using VistaLINK® PRO, CP-2116E or CP-2232E Control Panels. VistaLINK® is available when modules are used with the 3RU 7800FR frame and a 7800FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller module in slot 1 of the frame
- 1.5 Gbs HD or 270 Mbs SD serial video
- Dolby Metadata output (RS-422/485)
- 8 AES de-embedded outputs
- 2 re-clocked HD/SD serial video outputs
- Audio channel routing selection
- VANC decoder line, DID, and sDID