The 7707CVR-8 is a VistaLINK® capable, composite analog video fiber receiver for broadcast quality video signals. This single card module accepts a fiber optic input from the companion 7707CVT-8 composite analog video fiber transmitter, demultiplexes the signals, performs D to A conversion and outputs NTSC or PAL analog video.
The 7707CVR-8 occupies two card slots and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- Single card fiber optic receiver for up to eight analog video signals
- Supports both NTSC and PAL video signals
- Broadcast quality analog video performance
- Meets or exceeds EIA/TIA RS250-C short haul specifications for analog video transport
- Adjustable gain, DC offset and pre-emphasis for up to 250m of Belden 1694A coaxial cable
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four digit card edge display or remotely through SNMP and VistaLINK®
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring via SNMP (using VistaLINK® PRO) when installed in 7800FR frame with a 7800FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller
- Fully Hot-swappable from front of frame with no fiber disconnect/reconnect required
- Supports single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic cable
- Accepts any wavelength in the 1270nm to 1610nm range