The 2431RX-2 is a versatile dual path serial digital to DVI converter. The 2431RX-2 is used for projects where high density extension of DVI over coax or fiber is required. 2431RX-2 is used as part of the EFX system for video wall and command center projects. This self-contained module accepts up to two serial inputs over coax or fiber (with additional SFP) and converts them to single link or dual link DVI with a resolution range of up to WQXGA (2560x1600). The possibility to support two paths simultaneously makes the 2431RX-2 a very cost effective Professional AV solution.
2431RX-2 can also be used in applications to convert SDI to DVI, and all major SMPTE standards are supported: SMPTE 259M, 292M, 425M-A, 425M-B.
- Supports two dual independent serial digital inputs over coax up to 3Gbps
- Supports SMPTE standard serial digital inputs as well as Evertz proprietary
- It can optionally support two dual fiber inputs via a hot pluggable SFP
- VESA video resolutions supported up to WUXGA (1920x1200/60) when using Single Link DVI
- VESA video resolutions supported up to WQXGA (2560x1600/60) when using Dual Link DVI
- Full 24 bits-per-pixel color resolution
- Ideal for use with high resolution LCD, plasma, and projection screens
- Superior digital data transmission
- Compact form factor with optional VESA mount brackets (2400VESA)
- Supports single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic cable (contact factory for multi-mode applications)
- Two stereo analog audio outputs
- SNMP enabled for configuration.
- HDCP compliant