The DreamCatcher™ 200ES Series is a scalable IP-based high bit rate content recorder that enhances any DreamCatcher™ cluster by adding ingest, storage and compute capabilities. The rugged 3RU chassis supports IP capture of up to 12x 3G/HD and 3x 4K/UHD with support for SMPTE ST 2110 and ASPEN.
The DC-200ES Series is available in storage options from 1-12TB supporting 30-240 hours of content at 100MB/s respectively. Each system has an additional 1TB of near line secondary storage for archiving content.
The DC-200ES Series is designed to seamlessly integrate into an IP facility built around Evertz' revolutionary 10GbE SDVN technology. The DC-200ES' IP-based design allows for hundreds of nodes to be clustered together for an unprecedented level of scalability.
The DC-200ES Series' native J2K/AVC-I record allows for a 10-bit encoding standard that natively supports the latest camera technology including 8K, 4K/UHD, HDR and high-frame-rate inputs without the need for additional licenses.
- Advanced 10GbE IP-based architecture
- Capture up to 12x 3G/HD over IP
- Capture up to 3x 4K/UHD over IP
- Support for HD, 3G and 4K/UHD
- Support for high-frame-rate cameras in HD, 3G and UHD
- Support for 3G HDR and UHD HDR
- Integrated transcoding engine
- Storage configurations: 1TB to 12TB
- Continuous loop recording with automatic clip protection
- 3x redundant power supplies
- Integrated search engine across a federated database