The 7800IDA8-3G reclocking distribution amplifier provides high quality distribution of facility 3G/HD/SD-SDI signals. This module features an auto-sensing equalized input which generates eight reclocked outputs and is especially useful for projects where long cables runs are encountered.
Unlike other traditional DA's on the market, this module has been designed to support additional broadcast functionality such as loudness control, lipsync control, audio up and down mixing. These features can be optionally ordered providing more value to an already high performance distribution amplifier.
The 7800IDA8-3G is VistaLINK® capable, offering remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) giving the flexibility to manage operations, including signal monitoring and module configuration from SNMP capable control systems (Manager or NMS)
- Provides eight reclocked outputs from the 3G/HD/SD-SDI input
- Provides enhanced signal reclocking and conditioning
- Provides monitoring and fault detection for video loss, black and freeze
- Provides monitoring and fault detection for audio loss, over and under
- Offers embedded mono audio channel shuffling (with any of the +UMX, +DMX, +IG options)
- Offers 2-channel stereo to 5.1surround sound upmixing (with the +UMX option)
- Offers 5.1 2-channel stereo downmix (with the +DMX option)
- Offers award winning IntelliGain™ loudness control (with the +IG option)
- Offers award winning IntelliTrak™ Lipsync control (with the +IT option)
- SNMP configuration via 7800FC Evertz frame controller
The 7800IDA8-3G occupies 1 card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, or the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity. The 7800FC frame controller is required for configuration.
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI input with eight reclocked outputs
- Long reach cable performance
- Standardized video and audio monitoring
- Optional embedded audio channel shuffling
- Optional upmixing, downmixing, loudness control and lipsync control
- Input signal presence detection
- Real time VistaLINK® monitoring and trending
- High density approach offers 14 modules within 3RU