The 7720ADC-A4 is a high-quality, 24-bit, analog to digital audio converter which provides digital conversion of 4 balanced analog audio channels and provides 2 unbalanced (or balanced from the 7720ADC-A4-B) AES/EBU channels out.
The sampling clock may free run at 48KHz or may be locked to either a DARS (Digital Audio Reference Signal) reference or composite video reference. Level control is provided via a card edge toggle switch. The input gain level can be read out from a card edge display for convenience. The full scale digital signal can be calibrated to accommodate peak levels ranging from 8dBu to 27dBu with 0.5dB resolution.
The audio ADC features a card edge VU meter for quick confidence monitoring. Four separate level indicators are provided via bargraphs for quick validation of audio program material.
- Auto detect composite video or DARS on the reference input
- 24-bit, high-quality analog to digital audio conversion
- Support for 4 channels of analog audio (2 AES/EBU)
- Local card edge display and control of input gain
- 0dBFS programmable from 8dBu to 27dBu
- Automatic DC removal
- A card edge display provides a 4 channel bargraph type level indicator display for confidence monitoring
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via SNMP; using VistaLINK® PRO, CP-2116E or CP-2232E Control Panels. VistaLINK® is available when modules are used with the 3RU 7800FR frame and a 7800FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller module in slot 1 of the frame