The 7700R4x1-HD provides a convenient, low cost way to route high definition and standard definition serial digital signals. The 7700R4x1 can be used for 1.5GB/s, 270MB/s, 360MB/s, 540MB/s and DVB-ASI and 143MB/s serial digital signals.
The module can also be used for SMPTE ST 310-1 (19.4MB/s) signals with the internal reclocker turned off. The 7700R4x1-HD features auto-equalized inputs with two re-clocked outputs. The 7700R4x1-HD is housed in the Evertz® 7800FR Multiframe which is available in a 3RU or a 1RU version.
- Hot-swappable, front-loading modular 4x1 routing
- Full support for ST 292-1 (1.5GB/s), SMPTE ST 259-1 (270, 360, 143MB/s) and SMPTE ST 344-1 (540MB/s)
- DVB-ASI compatible with all outputs maintaining polarity from input to output
- Non-reclocking mode for SMPTE 310M (19.4MB/s)
- Features independent isolated outputs to ensure no cross-channel loading effects (no need to terminate unused outputs)
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via SNMP; using VistaLINK® PRO, CP-2116E or CP-2232E Control Panels. VistaLINK® is available when modules are used with the 3RU 7800FR frame and a 7800FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller module in slot 1 of the frame
- LEDs for signal presence and module health
- ST 292-1 (1.5GB/s), SMPTE ST 259-1 (270MB/s, 360MB/s, 143MB/s), SMPTE ST 344-1 (540MB/s) and DVB-ASI
- SMPTE ST 310-1 (19.4MB/s) - non-reclocking mode
- Return Loss > 15dB up to 1.5GB/s
- Automatic cable equalization up to 100m at 1.5GB/s
- 2 re-clocked outputs
- Return loss > 15dB up to 1.5GB/s
- Wideband jitter < 0.2UI