The 7700HD series Distribution Amplifiers provide reliable distribution of your 1.5GB/s HDTV and 270MB/s Standard Definition serial digital signals. The 7700DA6-HD-L features one auto-equalized input with passive loop thru which allows for cascading of multiple DA cards.
The 7700DA6-HD-L features an auto-equalized input with six reclocked outputs. The DA has been designed to reclock at 1.5GB/s and 270MB/s. In non-reclocking mode, it can be used as a SMPTE ST 310-1 or SMPTE ST 259-1/292-1 distribution product.
The 7700DA6-HD-L occupies one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- Reclocking mode for SMPTE ST 292-1 (1.5GB/s), SMPTE ST 259-1 (270MB/s)
- DVB-ASI or HD/SD auto sensing
- Non-reclocking mode for SMPTE ST 310-1 (also SMPTE ST 259-1, SMPTE ST 292-1)
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via SNMP; using VistaLINK® PRO, CP-2116E or CP-2232E Control Panels. VistaLINK® is available when modules are used with the 3RU 7800FR frame and a 7800FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller module in slot 1 of the frame
- Status LEDs
- Signal presence
- Module Health Status
- ST 292-1 (1.5GB/s) Reclocking mode
- SMPTE ST 259-1 (270MB/s) DVB-ASI - Reclocking mode
- SMPTE ST 310-1 - Non-reclocking mode
- Six reclocked outputs
- One passive looping output
- Wideband jitter < 0.2UI