The 7700ACO2 is the industry's leading smart automatic changeover (ACO) for standard definition 270Mb/s serial digital video signals.
This device provides:
- Dual processing paths on a single module
- Smart SD-SDI automatic protection switching of both paths
- Video and Audio Proc Amp Control
- Built in Trouble Slide per ACO
- Optional IntelliGain® Audio Loudness Processing with Dynamic Audio Range Control
These modules have dual independent processing paths providing both high density and availability of any HD-SDI or SD-SDI video inputs signals (program and back up). These modules provide a passive loop-thru of both primary and backup input video sources and provide dual safe program outputs.
The 7700ACO2 incorporates Evertz essential audio and video monitoring which is used to drive the real time automatic switch logic processor. Common parameters include user configurable loss of signal, freeze, and black detect.
The 7700ACO2 can optionally be ordered with Evertz patented IntelliGain™Audio and Loudness Processor. The IntelliGain™ processor is designed to normalize perceived differences in audio loudness and in real time for any HD/SD-SDI signal with embedded audio. This module will internally deembed the audio signals; regulate the signal level based on a used defined target loudness level, then re-embed the corrected audio signals back into the video output.
VistaLINK® enables control and configuration capabilities via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). This offers the flexibility to manage the module status monitoring and configuration from SNMP - enabled control systems such as Evertz VistaLINK® PRO locally or remotely.
The 7700ACO2 occupies two card slots and can be housed in the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, or the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity.
- Smart Automatic changeover based on user programmable switch logic
- Card edge menu control for configuration of operating modes and LEDs for reporting signal presence, router state, module status
- Bypass relay protection on main program output
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via SNMP; using VistaLINK® PRO, CP-2116E or CP-2232E Control Panels. VistaLINK® is available when modules are used with the 3RU 7800FR frame and a 7800FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller module in slot 1 of the frame
- Consistent audio loudness levels within a channel and/or program
- Automatic detection and level adjust for loud commercials
- Gain control within a program interval to preserve audio dynamic range
- Artifact-free transitions between program and commercials
- Elimination of drastic volume changes during commercials and interstitials