The ATOM Series is a comprehensive range of HD digital video recorders featuring integrated USB interfaces for external storage devices. Ideal for cost-effective, high quality applications, the ATOM series is suitable for TV production, sports, streaming, compliance recordings, security, aviation, medical and houses of worship.
The ATOM-USB can record up to five individual 3G/HD/SD-SDI video signals on up to five separate USB storage drives for a multitude of broadcast and audio visual applications. This high quality, professional range is quick, efficient, simple to operate and stores HD video and embedded audio onto standard "off-the-shelf" USB storage drives.
The ATOM-USB is a highly flexible recorder with up to five USB recorder interfaces, incorporating multi-channel capability in a compact, robust and flexible system - users have the option to record five distinct video input signals to five separate USB storage drives, record one video signal onto five USB drives or any combination thereof.
All video recordings are ready almost immediately, playable on any computer and most modern tablets and smart televisions. The H.264 encoded video files can be recorded in user-selectable bit rates up to 10MB/s in MOV or MPEG-4 formats, ensuring high quality audio and video in a widely interoperable file format.
- Auto-sensing HD or SD-SDI inputs with looping output
- Up to 5x simultaneous USB recordings for one input
- Simple to use, one-press recording
- High quality H.264 codec with MOV and MPEG-4* files
- Time remaining countdown display
- ATOM Stop - automatic end-of-drive warning
- GUI for adjustable bit rate codec, 1 – 10MB/s
- Modular design in 1RU, up to 5x USB drives
- Picture monitoring and signal status options
- High quality video/audio
- Compact with redundant power option