The 7821AD8-3G Audio De-Embedder de-embeds up to 8 AES audio signals, on up to 4 groups, from a SMPTE 424M (3Gb/s), ST 292-1 (1.5Gb/s HD-SDI) or SMPTE 259M (270Mb/s SD-SDI) video signal as specified in ST 299-1 or 272M respectively. The companion 7821AE8-3G Audio Embedder facilitates audio re-embedding at the destination.
The 7821AD8-3G come equipped with a full 16x16 audio channel router for audio channel mixing and/or shuffling. With the -AESD suffix applied (7821AD8-3G-AESD), the rear plate comes equipped DIN connectors for direct AES connections eliminating the use of a break out cable. The module is designed to properly handle the de-embedding of all Dolby audio streams including extraction of any preset Dolby Metadata encoded in the upstream video signal. The 7821AD8-LTC-3G will de-embed Ancillary Time Code (ATC) in 3Gb/s / HD, or DVITC in SD to generate Linear Time Code (LTC).
VistaLINK® enables control and configuration capabilities via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). This offers the flexibility to manage the module status monitoring and configuration locally or remotely.
- Audio De-embedding from a 3G/HD/SD-SDI video signal
- Automatic detection of input video standard
- Four serial video outputs (same standard as input)
- Bypass relay protection from main program output
- Flexible 16x16 audio channel routing for channel shuffling and mixing
- Dolby Metadata extraction via serial interface (not available on 7821AD8-B-3G)
- Card edge LEDs indicate video and audio signal presence and module fault
- LTC de-embedding (7821AD8-LTC-3G only)
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via SNMP; using VistaLINK® PRO, CP-2116E or CP-2232E Control Panels. VistaLINK® is available when modules are used with the 3RU 7800FR frame and a 7800FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller module in slot 1 of the frame