The 7807LT-2 is a dual fiber optic transmitter for RF signals in the extended L-Band or wider frequency range. It accepts two RF inputs from coaxial cable and provides two outputs for optical transmission. An RF monitor output is provided for each input, which offers a convenient means of obtaining peak satellite signal strength, or additional signal distribution. With two optical transmitters per single-slot card, the 7807LT-2 provides a high density economical solution.
Individual monitoring and control is provided for each signal path. Gain may be adjusted manually or managed automatically via AGC. With SmartMON™, incoming RF signal strength, LNB current, and other data are relayed over the fiber outputs for monitoring at the receiver side through SNMP/VistaLINK® (requires SmartMON™ capable companion fiber receiver). 13/18V DC selectable LNB power with 22kHz tone is also provided on each RF input.
- Extended frequency response for extended L-Band, off-air DTV and other signals
- Protocol independent design - transports all modulation formats
- LNB power with selectable 13/18V DC, per input
- LNB current limit & short circuit protection
- LNB current monitoring for advance warning of LNB failure
- 22kHz tone on/off for LNB local oscillator control, per input
- RF monitoring output ports for signal peaking and signal distribution
- Manual gain and AGC modes for tuning optimal CNR performance
- Multiple versions of the 7807LT-2 are available to address single-mode/multimode fiber, single/dual fiber and CWDM/DWDM applications
- The 7807LT13/15-2-W is a dual channel card that features and on-board fiber coupler, requiring only a single fiber for the link (companion receiver is the 7807LR-2-W)
- Dual fiber transmitters on a single-slot card provides the industry's highest density solution
- SmartMON™ capability provides remote status monitoring via SNMP without a separate data connection
- VistaLINK® capability is available for monitoring and control when modules are used in a 3RU 7800FR frame and a 7700FC VistaLINK® frame controller is installed in slot 1 of the frame
- Form-C dry contact GPO alarm contacts for monitoring
- Fiber link provides electrical isolation between antenna and facility, mitigating ground loop and lightning issues
- Compatible with all 2406LR, 7706LR, 7708LR and 7807LR-2 series receivers
- The 7807LT-2 occupies one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.