The 7803DA Active Splitters series provide amplification and distribution of RF signals from 40MHz to 3GHz. They handle any RF input modulation format and provide 4x, 8x or 16x isolated outputs for further signal distribution.
Monitoring of RF input power, card status, control of gain/attenuation of input, individual output gain/attenuation adjustment and slope compensation is provided remotely via VistaLINK® capability.
Direct fiber input feature is also available with accompanying with miniature 2307LR receiver. SmartMON™ capability allows inband monitoring data sent by a companion SmartMON™ enabled transmitter to be displayed locally or via SNMP/VistaLINK®.
The 7803DA4 model occupies one slot, whereas 7803DA8 and 7803DA16 models occupy two slots and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- Low noise amplification and distribution of RF signals from 40MHz to 3GHz
- Wideband frequency response for use with L-Band, 70/140MHz IF and off-air DTV signals
- Wide dynamic range (-10 to -60dBm)
- Protocol independent - handles all modulation formats
- Input RF signal strength monitoring
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame
- Input signal gain of -10dB to +20dB adjustable in 0.5dB steps
- Individual adjustable output gain control, -20dB to 10dB in 0.5dB steps
- AGC mode with adjustable target level
- Active RF Loop out for signal monitoring
- Direct fiber input when accompanied with 2307LR receiver
- SmartMON™ capability allows inband monitoring data sent by a companion SmartMON™ enabled transmitter to be displayed via SNMP/VistaLINK®
- Cable slope compensation adjustable up to 15dB in 1dB steps
- Optional licensed LNB power (@ +13 or +18V DC with built-in current limiting) and 22kHz tone for LO control
- LNB current monitoring with adjustable alarm thresholds for monitoring LNB health
- Web page and SNMP control capability is available when a 78x0FC is used