The 7743DLY-HD is a full function HD/SD-SDI Video Delay module designed for applications such as: satellite uplink, signal re-entry on master control inputs, at cable headends, mobile vehicle outputs, broadcast transmitter inputs, virtual sets and matching delays caused by multi-channel audio compression.
The 7743DLY-HD can act as a delay for SD video (SMPTE ST 259) or HD video (SMPTE ST 292-1).
The 7743DLY-HD is capable of up to 3.2 seconds of delay for HD and up to 16.5 seconds of delay for SD. With the broadcast environment in mind, the modules feature bypass relay protection on output.
The 7743DLY-HD occupies two card slots and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- Full signal delay capability including VBI and ANC DATA for SMPTE ST 292-1 (1.5Gb/s) signals
- Also supports full signal delay capability including VBI for SMPTE ST 259 (270Mb/s) signals
- Delay programmable in video units (frames, lines and samples) or as time units (seconds)
- Auto senses video standard
- Bypass relay for program path protection on power loss
- Up to 3.2 seconds delay for HD
- Up to 16.5 seconds delay for SD
- Card edge controls operate on screen menu system to program delay settings
- Input circuit features a line buffer which is suitable for "de-glitching" hot switches on upstream equipment (very useful for HD equipment)
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via SNMP; using VistaLINK® PRO, CP-2116E or CP-2232E Control Panels. VistaLINK® is available when modules are used with the 3RU 7800FR frame and a 7800FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller module in slot 1 of the frame