The 7707CVT-8 is a VistaLINK® -capable, composite analog video fiber transmitter for broadcast quality video signals. This single card module accepts up to eight NTSC or PAL analog video inputs, performs analog to digital conversion and transmits them over a single fiber. The companion 7707CVR-8 Analog Video Fiber Receiver demultiplexes the signals and converts them back to analog form.
The fiber optic output of the 7707CVT-8 is available in an assortment of optical wavelengths, accommodating 1310nm/1550nm, CWDM and DWDM transmission schemes.
The 7707CVT-8 occupies two card slots and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- Single card fiber optic transmitter for up to eight analog video signals
- Supports both NTSC and PAL video signals
- Broadcast quality analog video performance
- Meets or exceeds EIA/TIA RS250-C short haul specifications for analog video transport
- Signal transport over fiber is uninterrupted by loss of input video feeds
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four digit card edge display or remotely through SNMP and VistaLINK®
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring via SNMP (using VistaLINK® PRO) when installed in 7800FR frame with a 7800FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller
- Adjustable equalization for up to 250m of Belden 1694A coaxial cable
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame with no fiber disconnect/reconnect required
- Supports single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic cable
- Optical output wavelengths of 1310nm, 1550nm, and up to sixteen CWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.2 compliant)
- DWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.1 compliant) also available