The 7703BPX-DC-RF is a 2x1 RF protection switch for a wide range of frequencies. It provides automatic changeover functionality to provide bypass protection of RF signals from 1–2250MHz, and for DC LNB bias.
The 7703BPX-DC-RF has integrated VistaLINK® technology for remote control and monitoring capability via SNMP. This provides the ability to locally or remotely configure and monitor parameters such as module status, selected input, power level and switching threshold.
When used for automatic changeover, the 7703BPX-DC-RF has a MAIN input and a STANDBY input. It will automatically switch to the Standby input when the Main input power is weak or lost. Switch back to the Main input when the signal is re-established, may be configured to happen manually or automatically. The 7703BPX-DC-RF may also be configured to operate manually as a 2:1 switch, which may be controlled locally or remotely via GPI or SNMP.
The 7703BPX-DC-RF/ LB occupies one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- Wide operating frequency range, 1-2250MHz
- Intelligent auto switching with input power detection
- User-definable threshold levels
- Maintains switch state and RF channel on loss of power to card or frame
- Supports automatic or manual control via GPI or SNMP
- Switch state indication via GPO
- Card edge LEDs indicate active input channels, output channel and power levels below threshold
- Passes DC LNB bias and 22kHz tone
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four digit card edge display or remotely through SNMP and VistaLINK®
- VistaLINK® capability is available with the 3RU 7800FR or 350FR portable frame and a 7800FC/7801FC/7700FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller module in slot 1 of the frame