The 7700DA-AESU is a five output reclocking and auto equalizing DA for 75Ω unbalanced AES signals. The DA will automatically equalize AES signals on Belden 1694A coax to 1500m. The DA will reclock data with sampling frequencies of 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz.
The 7700DA-AESU card edge LED indicators provide quick and accurate assessment of the incoming signal integrity. The 7700DA-AESU also provides a contact closure output that can be configured using on-board jumpers to assert when an input error condition exists.
The 7700DA-AESU occupies one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- SMPTE 276M standard for AES audio on 75Ω coax
- Transformer coupled 75Ω unbalanced input (selectable Hi-Z)
- Data reclocking provides jitter reduction
- Automatic equalization
- EQ and reclock provide extended cable length compensation (> 1500m)
- Five 75Ω coax outputs
- Error LED indication for input PLL out of lock, parity error or biphase coding error
- External indication of input error condition using contact closure output