The 7700DA-AESB is a five output DA with auto equalizing input and reclocking for 110Ω balanced AES signals. The DA will automatically equalize AES signals on Belden 1800B cable when the drive signal is 7V p-p. The DA will reclock data with sampling frequencies of 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz.
The 7700DA-AESB card edge LED indicators provide quick and accurate assessment of the incoming signal integrity. The 7700DA-AESB also provides a contact closure output that can be configured using on-board jumpers to assert when an input error condition exists.
The 7700DA-AESB occupies one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- AES3-1992 standard for AES audio on 110Ω twisted pair cable
- Transformer coupled 110Ω balanced input (selectable Hi-Z)
- Data reclocking provides jitter reduction
- Automatic equalization
- EQ and reclock provide extended cable length compensation
- Five 110Ω balanced outputs
- Error LED indication for input PLL out of lock, parity error or biphase coding error
- External indication of input error condition using contact closure output