MADI is fully supported audio format in the EMR audio router family, there are 3 different MADI module available to choose from, all designed to fit in the EMX6 or EMX3 frames. The EMR audio router is modular by design and can be expanded beyond a single frame with ease, all input and output cards utilize TDM connections to a ADMX crosspoint configureation. The EMR-MADI cards are part of this unique system providing maximum flexibility of any audio source to any audio destination.
Scalability • The EMR-IO8-MADI provides both 8x MADI inputs and 8x MADI outputs all in one card slot, for larger MADI I/O needs the EMR-IP16-MADI and EMR-OP16-MADI will provide expansion in blocks of 16.
Redundancy • Each EMR audio card has redundant TDM links that can be used with main and redundant ADMX audio crosspoint modules, please see the application diagrams below for details. The EMX frame can provide the options for redundant power, redundant reference and redundant network connectivity.
Control • When combined with a MAGNUM Unified control system there is a wide range of control panels and interfaces that can be used to manage the routes on a EMR Audio Router.
System integration • The EMR-MADI card(s) can be combined with other EMR Audio input and output modules for other audio formats such as AA, AES, A-LINK, embed/de-embed video with the ability of for mono (or stereo) between any of the audio formats.
- Audio Routing
- Support for unbalanced/balanced AES, analog, MADI audio and Studer A-LINK formats
- Sample rate conversion
- Processing capabilities for per channel gain, inversion, mono-mixing, quad-mixing and per channel audio delay
- Advanced audio monitoring for loss, silence, over, phase and mono
- Unique HD video output with audio level display for all audio inputs
- Mono breakaway mode support in panels, L and R channels can be routed to different outputs
- Mono mixing between L and R channels, swapping, L to both, R to both, analog phase inversion and gain
- Advanced System Control & Interfacing
- Supports the full range of Quartz remote control panels
- Full VistaLINK® PRO command & control, SNMP
- Supports a wide selection of control protocols
- Ethernet, Serial RS-422/RS-232 connections
- Full integration with third-party automation systems
- High Availability, 24/7 Design
- Full modular design
- All modules are hot-swappable
- All components are front accessible
- Passive I/O
- External MI connection
- Redundant crosspoint
- Redundant power supply
- Comprehensive system monitoring bus
- VistaLINK® PRO SNMP monitoring of I/O modules