The 7732DVP-3D-HD Video Processor module is a multi-purpose module designed specifically to aid in the production and post production of 3D high definition video productions.
This 7700 series module provides for Left eye and Right eye inputs and processed outputs. In addition it also provides a mix output that is a combination of the left eye and right eye.
The 7732DVP-3D-HD occupies one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- Two serial digital 1.5Gb/s HD inputs per SMPTE ST 292-1
- Three serial digital 1.5Gb/s HD outputs per SMPTE ST 292-1
- Supports most international standards including 1080i/60, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 1080p/24sF, 1080p/23.98sF, 1080p/30, 1080p/29.97, 1080p/25, 1080p/24, 1080p/23.98, 720p/60, 720p/59.94, 720p/50
- Horizontal flip can be applied to left or right eye input
- Programmable left or right horizontal shift can be applied to either left or right eye inputs
- Programmable up or down vertical shift can be applied to either left or right eye inputs
- Mix output provides a processed combination of the left and right eyes in the following modes -50/50 linear mix, left - right difference, horizontal 50/50 split
- Left and right eye source ID embedded in ATC user bits on left and right eye outputs - requires 7760AVM2-HD+SID decoder card to view the source ID codes
- 8 Programmable GPI control inputs - select mix modes, adjust horizontal and vertical shift
- Card edge menu using OSD on Mix output to configure the operating modes
- Card Edge LEDs for signal presence, module status