The 7700R16x16 is a small form factor router designed for critical applications where size is limited, whether for existing facilities who have run out of rack space or for trucks and vans. The 7700R16x16 uses up only 3 slots of a traditional Evertz 7700FR and has its own integrated controller. This means five 16x16 routers can fit in just 3RU.
The router is format independent supporting signals from 3Mb/s up to 3Gb/s including SMPTE ST 310, SD-SDI, ASI, HD-SDI and 3G.
The 7700R16x16 router has a number of control options.
- Control • The 7700R16x16 router is compatible with the existing ranges of Quartz routers, remote control panels and control systems.
The 7700R16x16 router is a fully independent stand alone router including an internal Frame Controller module which supports a single Q-Link, dual serial ports and an Ethernet port on the rear of the router.
- Remote Control Panel • Any panel(s) from the entire range of Quartz remote control panels can be used with the 7700R16x16 router connected via Q-Link or Ethernet. (Exceptions: CP-1024E, CP-1040E, CP-2272E)
- External Third Party Control • The 7700R16x16 router can be remotely controlled via an external third party control device, such as an automation system, when connected to the router's serial or Ethernet ports.
- Power Supply • The 7700R16x16 is housed in the typical Evertz 7800FR frame and so can be run with dual power supplies ensuring continuous operation.
- Technical • The 7700R16x16 Router offers a full 3Gb/s bandwidth to handle uncompressed HD signals. Automatic Bit Rate Detection on the input equalizer allows any mix of HD and SD signals in the same unit.
- Full broadcast specifications
- Powerful built-in control systems
- Ethernet, serial RS-422/RS-232 and QLink ports
- Full VistaLINK® PRO command & control, SNMP
- Output reclocking On/Off
- Compatible with all Quartz routers and remote control panels
- Monitoring output