The 500ACO2-HD/SD dual HD/SD Autochangeover is designed to provide extension to the 5600ACO for HD or SD SDI, DVB-ASI, AES audio, bi-level/tri-level syncs and NTSC/PAL video. The unit can also be operated as a standalone changeover unit with two independent 2X1 switchers. The 500ACO uses latching relays to ensure maximum reliability and minimal disruption in the event of any failure.
The 500ACO2-HD/SD is housed in the 500FR Exponent Frame that will hold up to 16 modules.
- Auto detection of six signal types
- Five modes of operation (including VistaLINK®)
- Auto changeover - two standalone auto changeovers or two link changeovers
- Manual DIP switch control - two independently controlled 2x1 switchers
- GPI Control - two independently GPI controlled 2x1 switchers
- ACO Extension - slave unit of the 5600ACO (requires 5600ACO firmware version 1.2 or higher)
- Support for VistaLINK® monitoring and control
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame with no BNC disconnect required
- Tally output on Frame Status bus upon loss of input signal for quality monitoring
- Latching relays maintain the current path on loss of power
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring via SNMP (using VistaLINK® PRO) when installed in 500FR frame with 500FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller