The 2432RX2-HDMI is a versatile dual path serial digital to HDMI converter. The 2432RX2-HDMI is used for projects where high density extension of HDMI over coax or fiber is required. 2432RX2-HDMI is used as part of the EFX system for video wall and command center projects.
This self-contained module accepts up to two serial, GLINK (Evertz proprietary) Inputs over coax or fiber (with additional SFP) and converts them to single link or dual link HDMI with a resolution range of up to WQXGA (2560x1600). The possibility to support two paths simultaneously makes the 2432RX2-HDMI a very cost effective Professional AV solution.
2432RX2-HDMI can also be used in applications to convert SDI to HDMI. Supports All Major SMPTE Standards: SMPTE ST 259M, 292M, 425M-A, 425M-B and GLINK (Evertz proprietary).
- Supports two dual independent serial digital inputs over coax or fiber up to 3Gbps
- Supports SMPTE standard serial digital inputs as well as GLink (Evertz proprietary)
- Optionally support two dual fiber inputs via a hot-pluggable SFP
- VESA video resolutions supported up to WUXGA (1920x1200/60) when using Single Link DVI
- VESA video resolutions supported up to WQXGA (2560x1600/60) when using Dual Link DVI
- Full 24 bits-per-pixel color resolution
- Supports Crop and Scale functionality
- Ideal for use with high resolution LCD, plasma, and projection screens
- Superior digital data transmission
- Compact form factor with optional VESA mount brackets (2400VESA)
- Supports single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic cable (contact factory for options)
- Two stereo analog audio outputs or AES output
- SNMP enabled for configuration
- HDCP compliant