The 2430RX-J2K-IP is a versatile JPEG2000 to HDMI/DVI/DisplayPort processing converter. The 2430RX-J2K-IP is used in applications where delivery of J2K encoded video is to be displayed on a DVI/HDMI monitor.
This self contained module accepts JPEG2000 over IP streaming inputs. It decodes, processes, color corrects and converts the output to a DVI/HDMI signal. With integrated auto scaling the 2430RX-J2K-IP device can drive resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200).
- Full 422 10bit pixel input resolution
- Full 24 bit RGB output pixel resolution
- Color correction
- Ideal for use with high resolution LCD, plasma and projection screens
- Auto rescaling
- Superior digital data transmission
- Compact form factor with optional VESA mount brackets
- Analog audio outputs supported
- In band control supported