Technical Design Inside Sales (Entry)
- Burlington, ON, Canada
In this position you will use your engineering skills to assist in the daily operations of the sales team for multiple industries interacting with a worldwide customer base.
This position is a fantastic introduction to the broadcast industry and can help candidates develop skills and expand their knowledge base, to assist with long term career growth within both the company and industry.
- Assisting customers and/or Evertz outside sales team with system design and equipment, while maintaining a strong and professional relationship with all customers.
- Determine customer needs and provide the most cost effective and innovative solution and pricing, with accompanying system drawing.
- Interact with Evertz R&D Teams to determine the best possible solution(s)to fully satisfy customer expectations and requirements.
- Attend Product Training to further develop skills and knowledge, and to keep yourself up to date on technical advances and changes within the broadcast industry.
- Work with team members to facilitate calls, manage workflow, and ensure all customers’ needs and wants are addressed
- Be proactive and accountable for deadlines and job requirements to ensure projects are executed on time and professionally.
- Desire to develop new skills and gain knowledge in an ever growing industry.
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Experience/Passion for the Electronics/IT/Computer Science field(s)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving ability, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills and initiative
- Attentive to the needs of customers, responds quickly and competently to customer requests
- Adept at learning and adapting to new technologies
- Experience working with broadcast/post-production products would be an asset
Don't meet every single requirement? At Evertz, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or another role.
What we Offer:
- Employer funded benefits program
- Competitive total compensation package
- Work-life balance
- Employee Assistance plan
- Employee Discount Platform
- Career progression
- Casual work environment
- Social events and sports teams
Evertz Microsystems (TSX:ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery.
Considered as an innovator by their customers, Evertz delivers cutting edge solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Evertz’ customer base also includes telcos, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers.
With over 2,000 employees, that include hardware and software engineers, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry. Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies identifies Canadian corporate success through companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
Apply Now Back to Careers