Front End Engineer, India
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Our team is creating the next-generation media-content management system so content producers and publishers can push the most out of their systems and get the most out of their content. We are developing new services for our SaaS platform while simultaneously growing our existing asset management enterprise application - Mediator.
Join us to grow with us and learn how to design and build beautiful, user friendly UIs for complex enterprise systems that power the world of TV and VOD.
Practical Experience with:
- HTML 5, CSS3 and Pre-processor such as SASS.
- Web framework such as Angular 2+ and libraries such as RxJS.
- Unit testing framework like Jasmine.
- Front-end build systems such as webpack.
- Scalable Integrated Systems.
- Creating intuitive and responsive user interfaces.
- A degree/diploma in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- 2- 5 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and proven interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven by results
- Collaborative and adaptable
- Enjoy working in a highly motivated, team environment
Location: Manyata Tech Park, Bengaluru, KA .
Work Mode: Remote.
Work Timings: 1pm to 9pm IST .
Evertz Microsystems (TSX:ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery. Considered as an innovator by their customers, Evertz delivers cutting edge solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Evertz’ customer base also includes telcos, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers. With over 1800 employees, that include hardware and software engineers, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry. Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies identifies Canadian corporate success through companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.
Apply Now Back to Careers