Responsible for working with Evertz’ customers, partners, internal sales channel, and independent sales representative to support mixing console sales with a significant focus on broadcast, house of worship, and live sound markets. By executing strategic business plans developed by the management team, the successful candidate will help support console sales while building trust in the Evertz Audio Brand – Studer brand.
- Act as a technical resource for mixing consoles in the North America region, with expertise in all of Evertz Audio Brand – Studer line
- Assist with sales pre-qualifications, quotations, commissioning, and post-sales support as required
- Support sales teams, customers, and partners with their questions and projects, proposing technical advice and solutions for new sales and system upgrades
- Ensure that key internal and external stakeholders are fully aware of the product range and its applications
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Liaison with product management and sustained engineering teams to share feedback from the field
- Support sales team on relevant calls, meetings, and events
- Experience in audio industry
- Understanding of broadcast, house of worship, performance, and live sound markets
- Knowledge of competitor brands and products
- Ability to successfully manage multiple long-term and short-term tasks concurrently
- Able to work independently and reliably while communicating between key stakeholders on project details
- Must be self-motivated, with ability to work from remote locations with minimum of direct supervision.
- Excellent communication, decision-making, presentation, and organizational skills
- Must be a team player that enjoys working in a highly focused team, meeting customer demands.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally up to 50%
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!