Evertz is looking for a software developer to join our team and contribute to the development of a new generation of Multiviewer products. Building on decades of experience we will be developing powerful platforms and exciting products. You will be working side-by-side with hardware developers in a result-oriented team working with cutting-edge technology. Join us as we create the future.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Works hard to meet deadlines
- Pays close attention to details
- Takes pride in his/her work but also welcomes criticism
- Thrives in an environment of constant interaction, feedback and guidance
- Leaves his/her ego at the door
- Has a burning desire to contribute to something big
- Excellent revision control habits and experience with Git or SVN
- 5+ years of experience with C/C++
- 2+ years of experience with Linux
- An understanding of TCP/IP
- A degree in Comp. Sci., Comp. Eng., or Elec. Eng.
- Experience with code review systems (e.g. stash, crucible)
- Experience with Python and Bash scripting
- Experience with ARM, x86, and Power PC
- Experience with GPUs
- Experience with performance profiling
- An understanding of video (e.g. colour spaces, scaling, encoding/decoding)
- Any experience with digital hardware design (FPGAs, CPLDs, VHDL, Verilog)
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!