We are looking for the best people for multiple openings in our video compression team. As a member of the new R&D team forming, you will be challenged with designing and enhancing the latest broadcast equipment incorporating the most advanced technology.
- Strong C, C++ programming skills
- Background in embedded systems
- Structured, object oriented design and programming techniques
- General understanding of Linux programming
- Experience with Ethernet networking (Protocols & Programming), familiar x86 architecture
- Knowledge of video standards H.264, MPEG2 and HEVC
- Knowledge of video transmission, container formats (Transport streams, MP4), demuxing & muxing.
- Experience with open source tools like ffmpeg, x264 libraries
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in computer science or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years experience in software development
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent academic background
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!