Evertz' NATX-16/32/64-100G is a network-based broadcast distribution solution, constructed using Evertz' award-winning SDVN (Software Defined Video Network) architecture. NATX-16/32/64-100G utilizes a highly reliable 10/25/100GbE infrastructure for routing video and audio, offering unprecedented scalability and reliability.
The NATX-16/32/64-100G makes the Evertz SDVN solution possible through its simple, reliable and deterministic routing of high bandwidth broadcast video, audio and data signals. In addition the NATX platform has APP support, including applications for up to 32K real-time Network Address Translations and full L2/L3 protocol stack and Common Criteria Security certification.
The NATX-16/32/64-100G switch fabric has been developed purpose-built for high-capacity, low-latency data routing with deterministic control essential for routing high resolution video and audio. Unlike other "off the shelf" network appliances which require extensive IT knowledge and programming experience, the NATX is a plug-and-play 25/100GbE switch fabric, customized to work seamlessly within a broadcast environment for the purpose of routing high bandwidth video and audio data.
Features & Benefits
- True "line rate" 100GbE ports, supporting full bandwidth on every port simultaneously
- Low-latency switch fabric, non-intrusive delay properties
- Available in up to 260x ports:
- 256x 10/25/100GbE data ports
- 4x 1/10/25GbE front panel in-band control ports
- Deterministic switch layer control API
NATX-16/32/64-100G is based on an integrated multicast label switching architecture that unlocks the advantage of 25/100GbE without sacrificing flexibility and ease of control necessary for broadcast video and audio routing over LAN and WAN topologies. Fully integrated with Evertz' MAGNUM-OS controller, the NATX is controlled using the same control methods of traditional baseband routers. Traditional control surfaces such as graphical user interfaces and hard button panels all can be used to control the NATX-16/32/64-100G network infrastructure.
The NATX-16/32/64-100G series offers true wire rate of up to 100GbE ports, with zero contention at maximum bandwidth. The NATX employs QSFP-DD technology and therefore can support either 10/25GbE single mode or multi-mode fiber at each port. A single QSFP-DD can also be configured to support 2x 100GbE on up to 32x QSFP-DD modules. The NATX is a hot-swappable device, which allows for the hardware to be replaced without having to re-cable, saving hours of downtime.
Full Leaf & Spine or Core & Aggregation
The NATX-16/32/64-100G provides reliable security and eliminates the worry of network loops and intruders on the network through its highly configurable ports. Each port on the NATX is controlled via MAGNUM-OS, and therefore only authorized devices and traffic are permitted on the network. The NATX can be monitored using SNMP using Evertz' VistaLINK® PRO NMS software.
- Deterministic multicast routing based on the incoming port
- Input multicast detection
- Layer 2/L3 protocol support, enabling support of "in-band" control data
- Per-port bandwidth limiting
- Traffic monitoring
- IGMPv2, v3 with SSM for inbound stream subscription, and on-demand forwarding to downstream device within microseconds of request
- Operates over multiple networks (dark fiber, Ethernet, IP/MPLS networks)
- 100% quality of service
- 850nm QSFP-DD optical module supporting up to 8x 10/25G ports
- Distances up to 100m on OM4 and 70m on OM3 MMF
- 1310nm QSFP-DD optical module supporting up to 8x 10/25G ports
- Distances up to 10km on OS2 SMF
|SNMP Quartz Synergy
|Number of Slots
|1 slot in DF1 or DF9 frame
|Less than 1 us
|IP Switching Fabric with Integrated Network Address Translation. Up to 16x100G or 64x25G.
|IP Switching Fabric with Integrated Network Address Translation. Up to 32x100G or 128x25G.
|IP Switching Fabric with Integrated Network Address Translation. Up to 64x100G or 256x25G.
|Dragon Fire 1RU, single slot, complete with all power and controller redundancy
|Dragon Fire 9RU, 9 slot, complete with all power and controller redundancy
|DF1 Rear panel for NATX–32–100G and NATX–64–100G products
|DF9 Rear panel
|Double density, 850nm QSFP optical module that supports 8x25G/10G ports. Can be used in applications up to 100m.
|Double density, 1310nm QSFP optical module that supports 8x25G/10G ports. Can be used in applications up to 10km.