The IXG Cloudbridge Server provides an ideal solution for delivering high-quality contribution video over unmanaged IP networks. With the proliferation of greater internet access bandwidth, broadcast professionals have a viable economical alternative to transporting video over higher cost dedicated managed IP links or fiber optics.
The IXG Cloudbridge Server can also utilize Forward Error Correction (+FEC Option) which allows for a seamless error free delivery of audio and video streams over any network that is not optimized for media transport. For streaming security the XG Cloudbridge is capable of AES128 encryption of streams (+E128 Option).
In addition to an on-board web interface, the IXG Cloudbridge Server is VistaLINK® capable, offering remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). This offers the flexibility to manage operations, including signal monitoring and module configuration from an SNMP capable NMS.
- Broadcast Quality Transport Over unmanaged IP networks
- Advanced rate control for maximum link utilization
- Forward Error Correction available (+FEC option)
- Stream secured using high-strength encryption (+E128 option)
- Fast media services launch
- Transmit or Receive transport streams on a per license basis
- Compatible with cloud services server to send streams to multiple IXG clients
- Low cost media contribution over unmanaged IP networks
- Cloudbridge up to 50 streams
- Cloudbridge is high density 7890IXG with all its features
- Fast deployment of ad-hoc media services
- Redundant power supply chassis
- 1RU rack mounted